Do you envision a community where individuals experiencing housing insecurity have equitable access to housing and healthcare? Our volunteers are doctors, physician’s assistants, nurses, clinical social workers, and more!
To get involved, sign up here
What do MACH volunteers do?
Who volunteers with MACH?
Currently recruiting: Prescribers, nurses, social workers
What does the onboarding process look like?
The typical volunteer onboarding process consists of 3-6 hours of online training followed by at least 2 shadow shifts. We expect a commitment of at least one year.
- Volunteer ~virtual~ Orientation and Application, Background Check, and Volunteer interview
- After you complete these steps, MACH OneHealth will determine if we will move forward with the volunteer relationship
- Est. Time Required = 2hrs + time it takes for the Background Check to complete
- Reviewing/signing Volunteer Handbook and Policy Manual, Volunteer Waiver, Flu/TB Test completion. Electronic Health Record and Privacy Training, and self-study of many topics that are important to MACH.
- Training can also be ongoing, and if you feel you need help with anything
- Est. Time Required = 3-5 hrs
- Shadowing other volunteers for 1-3 shifts depending on the outreach/comfort level of the volunteer.
How do I sign up?!
To get involved, sign up here!