Holistic, Compassionate Care for People Experiencing Homelessness in the Madison Area
Please help MACH OneHealth serve our guests at our Foot Care Clinics by donating the following items:
Shoes and Flip Flops
They don’t need to be new, but they MUST be sensible shoes such as boots or tennis shoes and in good condition.
Men’s and Women’s accepted.
We ask that any items donated be new and unopened packages.
- Socks of all types
- Antifingal Powder/cream/spray (small sample sizes appreciated)
- Large and small plastic baggies
- Surgical booties
- Pumice Stones
- Nail clippers
- Emery boards
- Shoe horns
- Lotion (nonscented preferred such as Eucerin or Lac-hydrin)
- Shoe Laces
- Bunion Pads
- Shoe inserts/supports
- Bleach wipes or Cavi wipes
- Essential Oils such as peppermint, lavendar, eucalyptus or tea tree
- Vicks Vaporub
Please email us if you would like to contribute any of these items!